Kids Art Erasable Wall White Board

No more getting into trouble for writing on the walls. It has always been tabu for kids to draw on the walls yet it's pretty safe to say that 99.9% of parents have had a run in with their little ones drawing some great "wall art" projects for their parents. Well now white boards for children make it okay to write on the walls.

It's always a great time to display your child's wall filled with the kind of art kids can imagine and create. Now having the ability to erase and do it all over again with dry erase board magic, wall drawings can be fun for parents as well.

Ideal for back to school or in the winter when kids are spending more time indoors. For messages or for writing down a chore board these wall boards are perfect. A wall art board for their creations may be just what your children have been waiting for.

When I first put up the reusable white board sticker onto my son's wall he was immediately having so much fun with it but I quickly discovered that when he was erasing his white erase marks that it was leaving smudges on the wall surrounding the board.
I went to my local Walmart in search of something decorative I could put behind the white board to refrain from having to clean the wall constantly. 

I found a bunch of cute rolls of reusable wall border. I decided that I could definitely make something out of these. I picked out the most unisex one for my son and my daughters got cute butterflies for their rooms. 

Then it was back home to get to work on my DIY project for the kids rooms. I was surprised how easy it was once I figured out how I was going to complete the frame.

Select the Size for your Sticky White Board.
Select Your Reusable Wall Border.
Measure Twice. Cut Once.
Cut Your Border Into Strips.
Design and then Apply.
You can also add a place for the dry erase pens and eraser.

This DIY art project for your home decor can be so much fun and it is so easy to make the drawable wall boards for the kids rooms. Easy peasy. 
These Clever Little Stick and go Boards Can do Everything
Keeping important appointments: 
You never want to forget about your check ups with the dentist or doctor. What if you have an interview for a great new job opportunity? Don't get left a day behind schedule.

Remembering the kids sports or gymnastics classes:
Whether it's soccer practice, dance recitals and everything in between, your kids want to be there on time. Make sure those important dates are written down so the whole family will save the date to be there.

Leaving love notes:
Everything from I'll see you later, to I love you! Little love notes and uplifting quotes are always a pleasure to come face-to-face with.

Shopping lists:
Milk, eggs, bread... need I say more?

Phone message board:
Some messages may seem more important than others, but in the eye of the beholder, their messages takes president.

Kids chore charts:
Clean the dishes, take out the trash, clean your room. Sometimes kids need that little reminder of what needs to be done, and us parents need the reminder period as our minds tend to be focused on so many other things.

The infamous "honey do list":
I can't speak for all, but I think it's safe to say that quite a majority of husbands need their list in plain view, and a "nagging" reminder that there are still some things that need to be fixed around the home.

Fun Games:
Tic-tac-toe and hangman are just a couple of the great games you can play on a dry erase board. It will save your household so much paper (and word on the street is that's good for the environment as well ;)

Drawings:
Every kids loves to draw. Whether it be rainbows and butterflies, or a stick man cartoon. Life is learning so make it fun.

Drawable Boards are Great for Adults as Well as Kids


I wound up creating a board for myself as well. They make a wonderful erase-able chore board. Now that their tasks are there for everyone to see there is no longer any excuse not to get them done. It is now so easy to turn any wall into a work or play space. Your kids will love this new way to play (the chores list not quite so much). 

Popular posts from this blog

Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole Recipe

Homemade Baby Food: Carrots, Sweet Potato, Peas

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Filling From Scratch